Who am I?
Who is that person?
What is his name?
And why is that me?
I don't see faces,
Although I'm alone.
Where are they now?
The friends that I have.
Is it just me?
Or do I belong to,
To someone somewhere?
Who?
Tell me who's waiting?
Where is she hiding?
And what will I find?
All that I'm seeing,
Are the stars on the ceiling.
And all that I'm feeling.
Are the scars which are bleeding.
Isn't it cruel?
The Life and the Love.
Please raise your faces.
Both are waiting above.
It's not only me.
Who do belong to,
To a person somewhere.
Why?
Why can't I find her?
Where is she hiding?
Does she miss me that much?
All that I'm seeing,
Are the stars on the ceiling.
And all that I'm feeling,
Are the scars which are bleeding.
Can't I be happy?
Without having you near.
You will get someone else.
That's my biggest fear.
But maybe it's better.
If life goes this way.
Maybe he's better,
Better than me, in any way...
How?
How can I stay strong?
Where can hide,
My Love and my pride?
All that I'm seeing,
Are the stars in their eyes.
And all that I'm feeling,
A new scar in my heart.
I am me.
Not the person I wanna be.
But still I'm the person.
Who belongs to someone.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen